At Finley Elementary School, we adhere to following the 3A Eagle Way:
Keeping that in mind, we’re about to address our Pick-Up process at the end of the day to ensure that our students and families are safe during that time, and we’d like to make the process timelier for our families. Starting on Monday, March 20th, Ana Anguiano will be taking on the role of Pick-Up Supervisor to assist our students and families in getting picked up safely and that the flow of traffic runs smoothly. We understand that it might take some getting used to as no specific procedure has been in place this year.
As of Monday, March 20th, we ask that you follow the guidelines below during pick-up time:
- Please do not get in line to pick up your 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd grade students prior to 2:00 PM. You will be asked to move to the back of the line if you happen to do so.
- Please do not get in line to pick up your 4th and/or 5th grade students prior to 2:15 PM. You will be asked to move to the back of the line if you happen to do so.
- Please be respectful of all traffic and parking laws (No illegal entry into parking lot, no illegal parking in handicapped spaces or in the back parking lot alley).
- Please stay in your vehicle, as our Parking Supervisor and Teachers will help direct your child into the parent’s vehicle as you approach the exit gate.
- Our goal is to provide our school community a safe and timely pick process moving forward.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at 714-895-7764 or email me at [email protected].